Join the Club
To become a member, please complete an application form (TBA)
- Adult £100 (£1.92 p/week)
- Couple (two adults) £190 (£3.54 p/week)
- Senior (over 75 years*) £65 (£1.20 p/week)
- Student (full time postgraduate) £80 (£1.54 p/week)
- Student (undergraduate) £60 (£1.54 p/week)
- Young adult (18-22 years*) £60 (£1.54 p/week)
- Country membership** £60 (£1.54 p/week)
- Junior (14 - 17 years*) £30 (0.56 p/week)
- Junior (10 -13 years*) £25 (0.56 p/week)
- Mini tennis (9 years* and under) £15 (0.56 p/week)
* age on 1st Jan 2018
** available for anybody who lives at greater than a 15 mile radius from the Club
Your subscription includes LTA membership/affiliation fees and insurance for the year!
- Membership fees may be paid via cheque or direct bank payment.
- Short term membership may be arranged with the Treasurer (Yener Altunbas, 01248 382891 and 07584 050475).
Any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LTA / British Tennis Membership
If you are a member of a LTA affiliated club, you can become a British Tennis member at no additional cost. British Tennis membership can provide you with helpful and relevant information to increase your current level of involvement in tennis. As a British Tennis member you can enter into our club ballot for Wimbledon tickets, get a player rating, player identification number and be eligible to play in club matches. The committee encourages all members to become a British Tennis member. You can find more information here: https://www.lta.org.uk/member.