When to play
Members mix in weekly on Sunday afternoons at 2:00 PM, Mondays at 10:00 AM and Tuesday and Thursday evenings at 6:00 PM (during the Summer months). Older juniors (14-17 years old) may play in these sessions if they are invited by the committee, or if they play for club teams.
Juniors and Mini Tennis
April through August, Friday evenings are dedicated to Juniors. These are Informal sessions held 4:00-6:00 PM and supervised by club members.
Mini tennis members may play on the courts when they are free, except on Club and League match nights. A relative may feed balls to a child as long as they are wearing tennis shoes.
Please remember that parents are responsible for their children at all times and should not be left unattended.
For more information, please go to the Juniors page.
- Only tennis shoes may be worn on court.
- Adults have priority over Juniors after 6:00 PM except on Fridays when Juniors have priority on two courts.
- To ensure safety, please do not pass behind or across courts whilst a point is being played.
- If people are waiting, then either one short set should be played or 30 minutes for just hitting.
- Doubles should be played during club session times (see following section) and also if the courts become full, although a singles set in progress may be finished.
- Parents are responsible for the safety of their children.
- Members are encouraged to leave pets at home. Dogs at the club must be kept under control and off the courts. They are not allowed on the premises at all on Fridays after 3:00 PM.